Wednesday, February 15, 2017

87, Glib by Selchow and Righter!

This week I'm covering Glib by Selchow and Righter, the only released adult word game for the Atari 2600! I would like to offer a huge thank you to Mike Montana, the son of Glib programmer Rich Montana, for talking with me on this episode! I apologize for some buzzing during the interview, it did not sound like that during the recording. Mike was extremely nice to me and I'm so glad that he contacted me about Glib, in addition to telling me about his part in the programming. I will also be publishing a write up about Glib that Mike did, with his blessing. Thank you again Mike!

In two weeks I will be covering the homebrew game SCSIside/Ultra SCSIside, by Joe Grand. If you have any thoughts on this game, please send them to me at 2600gamebygame@gmail.com. Thank you so much for listening!

Pertinent Links

Random Terrain - Glib
No Swear Gamer 297 - Glib
Scrabble tile distributions and score values (English)
Don Sauter's Scrabble pages
8 Bit Workshop by Steven Hugg
Arcade USA - Q*Bert Minicade by Basic Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment